Graduate Consultant, Project Management (Energy efficiency)
Energy Action Limited is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions including innovative Energy Procurement, Contract Management & Energy Reporting aimed at reducing and optimising electricity, gas and water usage, saving businesses money on their energy bills and helping them to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a Graduate Consultant in mechanical or electrical engineering to be part of the of the implementation and commissioning phases of key energy efficiency projects in existing buildings. This position is a great opportunity for a recent graduate (0-2 years of experience) to learn on the job, working directly with an experienced director and a growing project team.
Success in this role is defined by completing projects not only on time and within budget, but most importantly in the achievement of significant energy and emission savings.
Reporting to senior project managers and the Manager, Project Implementation & Operations in our Sydney CBD office, the Graduate Consultant is responsible for:
Assisting the project management team in planning and coordination across all phases of projects from concept through to practical completion, tuning and savings verification.
- Commissioning with a particular focus on system reliability, energy performance and integration, including on site witness testing.
- Coordination of the Monitoring and Verification phase as well as ensuring tuning improvements are developed and implemented.
- Consultation with clients, service providers and relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous process improvement of internal project management and commissioning tools and methodologies.
To stand out from the crowd, the ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 0-2 year’s experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical and project management issues in relation to retrofit works on existing buildings
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical Standards and codes applicable to installation and commissioning
- Exceptional consulting and communication skills.
- Experience/interest in the sustainability/energy management sector.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate including base salary, superannuation and performance bonus.
If you're interested in working for an innovative company that invests in employee development then this could be the opportunity for you. Submit your resume, covering letter and transcript of academic results to: email@example.com
Energy Action Limited is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that supports Cultural Diversity and an inclusive work environment.
Applications close Friday 10 October 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.