Energy Action joins Low Carbon Australia's Energy Smart Finance Program
Wednesday, 04 April 2012 16:16
Energy Action is proud to announce its foundation membership in the Low Carbon Australia energy smart finance program. This program enables Energy Action to access low cost financing to support energy efficiency projects for new and existing customers.
Doing so enables us to help you bring forward the benefits of investing in energy efficiency.
- Access to finance –finance new technology and equipment without taking out a high interest business loan.
- Cash flow preservation – monthly payments are cash flow friendly so businesses don’t have to tap into cash reserves to invest in new technology
- Tax Deductibility – equipment leasing is considered an operating expense. Seek advice from your taxation consultant to find out how much of your monthly repayments may be tax deductible.
- Immediate savings – the program is designed to help you start realising your energy savings right away.
- Future proofing – Invest now to meet new standards for energy efficiency schemes including Commercial Building Disclosure requirements.
Through Energy Smart Finance, businesses are able to upgrade to the latest energy efficient technologies with assistance from Flexigroup’s financing packages. These packages can be easily arranged through Energy Action, putting your business on the path to energy efficiency and sustainability sooner... rather than later.