***Latest Update - 23 March 2020***
Further to our earlier update, and in light of the Australian Government's announcements over the weekend, we have moved to the next stage of our Emergency Response Process. Effective 23 March 2020, we have mobilised our full workforce to commence working from home (WFH) and closed our physical offices.
Whilst all of our physical offices are now closed, it continues to be 'business as usual'
for Energy Action. All of our team are available via email and are equipped to engage remotely via Zoom for teleconferencing if needed. All our phone enquiries will be answered through phone diversions. We are also available via web chat on our website.
We are well prepared as a business to continue managing your energy needs and are here to help.
***Previous Update - 18 March, 2020
At Energy Action our focus is to
- Protect the health and safety of our people and those in the communities in which we operate.
- Ensure we are prepared to operate as a business and support the needs of our Clients and Partners.
Due to the rapidly changing circumstances, Energy Action are following the advice of relevant authorities including the Australian Department of Health, the World Health Organisation and state health jurisdictions.
We are vigorously planning and preparing to manage and mitigate any risks to the business that may arise. Our business continuity plans are in place and we have activated our teams to respond accordingly. Our services can be operated through our normal business continuity practices.
Most of our staff have been mobilised to perform their roles from home. Provision and testing is well advanced for others to ensure staff that need, or are directed, to work from home are able to do so.
We are regularly communicating with our people and clients and have introduced a range of measures to limit our potential exposure:
- ensuring our employees are adhering to our policies around travel restrictions and reporting requirements for COVID-19 and flu like symptoms;
- ensuring our clients and business contacts do not attend our offices if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, are suspected of having COVID-19, have had known contact with someone who is affected or likely to be affected by COVID-19, or have returned from overseas in the previous 14 days;
- Energy Action are encouraging social distancing, with all attendance at external events, training and conferences cancelled until further notice.
At this stage, our operations have not been materially affected by COVID-19 and services are being provided as normal. For many of our business clients, we understand that undoubtedly some clients and partners will be experiencing a variety of disruptions to normal operations.
What does this mean for our Clients?
Given the unpredictable nature of this health emergency, Energy Action is closely reviewing advice from the relevant authorities.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will be in contact with you should there be any change of circumstances that impacts your business.
We appreciate your patience at this time.